Descargue la lista para imprimir
Change can feel overwhelming, especially when it comes rapidly. Through these rapid changes, it is essential to take care of our health and wellness and to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19. Below you will find a list of resources for more information on the coronavirus as well as resources to support your family’s health and wellness.
- What you need to know in English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, (PBS Video in English)
- How to talk to children and youth about Coronavirus in English, Spanish, Amharic, Chinese, Korean, French, Vietnamese, Bahasa
- What if I’m sick in English and Spanish
- Recommended vaccination schedule (6 mo.+)
- COVID-19 toolkit for TK-12 Schools - Los Angeles County
Clinics & Healthcare
- List and map of free clinics across the U.S. for the uninsured. See link
- In California, undocumented immigrants are entitled to emergency and pregnancy-related services. Please contact your county human services agency.
- Map of Hand Washing Stations & Refresh Spots in Los Angeles County. See link
Health & Wellness
- LAUSD Mental Health Hotline for students and families (213) 241-3840
- Taking Care of Your Emotional Health in English and Spanish
- Coping with Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks in English, Spanish, Arabic, Armenian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Farsi, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Russian, Tagalog, Vietnamese
- 51 mindfulness exercises for children, family, and youth in English and Spanish
- Calendar of mindful exercises in English, Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Esperanto, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian. See link
- Smiling Mind, daily meditation and mindfulness exercises for the family (in English)
- LAUSD has Yoga for the Mind and Body Videos (in English)
- Cosmic Kids Yoga, yoga, meditation and relaxation videos for children ages 3-10 (in English)
- MyPlate, USDA website and phone app with information on eating healthy, family-friendly recipes, and nutritional information.
- Just Dance Kids, online ‘Just Dance’ videos for children ages 0-12 (in English)