Change can feel overwhelming, especially when it comes rapidly. Through these rapid changes, it is essential to take care of our health and wellness and to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19. Below you will find a list of resources for more information on the coronavirus as well as resources to support your family’s health and wellness.
- What you need to know in English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, (PBS Video in English)
- How to talk to children and youth about Coronavirus in English, Spanish, Amharic, Chinese, Korean, French, Vietnamese, Bahasa
- Steps for Handwashing in English, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Armenian, Tagalog, Arabic, Farsi, Cambodian, Russian, Japanese, Vietnamese
- What if I’m sick in English and Spanish
- Preventing the spread of respiratory illness in the home in English, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Armenian, Tagalog, Arabic, Farsi, Cambodian, Russian, Japanese, Vietnamese
Clinics & Healthcare
- List and map of free clinics across the U.S. for the uninsured. See link
- In California, undocumented immigrants are entitled to emergency and pregnancy-related services. Please contact your county human services agency.
- Map of Hand Washing Stations & Refresh Spots in Los Angeles County. See link
- For LAUSD students certain Health and Wellness Centers are open.
Health & Wellness
- Taking Care of Your Emotional Health in English and Spanish
- Coping with Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks in English, Spanish, Arabic, Armenian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Farsi, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Russian, Tagalog, Vietnamese
- 51 mindfulness exercises for children, family, and youth in English and Spanish
- Calendar of mindful exercises in English, Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Esperanto, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian. See link
- Smiling Mind, daily meditation and mindfulness exercises for the family (in English)
- LAUSD has Yoga for the Mind and Body Videos (in English)