Growth Mindset is a four week curriculum that encourages parents to learn new strategies to support their child’s education. The interactive lessons focus on learning mindsets, family communication, and ways parents can support their child’s development of non-cognitive skills.
WHAT YOU GET
Training: A two-day training is provided to school and agency staff to strengthen family engagement strategies, workshop facilitation skills and support a college going culture.
Tools: In every training, participants receive
- An implementation guide that includes helpful tips for replicating and sustaining the program year after year
- Handouts (available in English & Spanish)
- Content-rich learning activities, delivered in a parent friendly format
- Interactive lesson demonstration/modeling
- Culturally relevant materials
HOW TO GET IT
The Growth Mindset program is currently under review and will be available in 2023. To request a two-day training for your staff, please contact Director of Training and Capacity Building, Lindsay Dumas, M. Ed. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE