Research shows that helping our students create a flexible structure around learning is not a bad idea. Below, you will find a list of free resources to support student learning during school closures.
Coronavirus Learning Resources for Families
- All LAUSD students are automatically assigned to a Los Angeles Public Library, Student Success Card. They have access to tutoring, e-books, science and social studies videos and activities, and much more. See link. If you are an LAUSD student you can find your card number using this form.
- LA Public Library free online tutoring (available 11am - 11pm)
- LAUSD Hotline Support (213) 443-1300
- Science Printables (Grades 6-8)
- Toca Boca (Grades K-5)
- Khan Academy (High School)
- Periodic Videos (High School)
- NASA Kids Club (Grades K-4)
- NASA STEM Engage (Grades K-12)
- Code.org (Grades 4-12)
- How Stuff Works (Grades 6-12)
- Hidden World of U.S. National Parks (Grades 4-12)
- Science Podcasts & Activities (Preschool-12)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium (Preschool-12)