Families In Schools, in collaboration with the San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools, is launching the #AllChildrenCount and #SBCSSCounts video challenge from July 28, 2020 – September 3, 2020. As a video challenge, we are asking participants to post a video of why the 2020 Census matters to them and why it’s crucial to get counted.
Below are six things you can do to support this campaign:
- Inform your community about the upcoming challenge between July 28, 2020 – August 10, 2020.
- We have created flyers, social media blurbs, and graphics.
- Create a video and post between July 28, 2020, – September 3, 2020.
- We have created a sample script to support the creation of your videos.
- Challenge ten people to post their own #AllChildrenCount and/or #SBCSSCounts videos using the language on the following links.
- Insert the following link into your video posts comments: bit.ly/AllChildrenCountVideo
- Email the link to your video post to Families In Schools: firstname.lastname@example.org by August 10, 2020.
- Repost the #AllChildrenCount and/or #SBCSSCounts videos on social media July 28, 2020 – September 3, 2020.
The first 100 people to post a video using #AllChildrenCount and/or #SBCSSCounts will qualify to receive a set of bilingual books to add to your home library or donate to your local community center or library.
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Torres at email@example.com or send us a direct message on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.