Families In Schools’ Alliance 2016 Summit
Student Success Video Contest
Sponsored by Disney|ABC Television Group
Due October 10th, 2016
Disney|ABC Television Group donated 10 TICKETS to participate in the Alliance 2016 summit on October 20, 2016! Families In Schools will be giving away two tickets (a value of $350) to five community members who display a passion for education and are ready to share how they plan to inspire student success in their communities.
How to Enter
- Like the Families In Schools page on Facebook
- By October 3rd, 2016, post a short video on the Families in Schools Facebook page (2 mins. max) tagging Disney|ABC Inspired with the hashtags #Alliance2016 and #StudentSuccess answering:
- How can you inspire student success in your community?
- Why you would like two (2) Disney|ABC Television Group Alliance 2016 tickets?
- Share your video with your friends and encourage them to share, too.
Note: Please make your video public so that Families In Schools can see it.
- Contest announced by: Friday, September 16
- Videos must be uploaded by: Monday, October 10
- Contest winners picked: Wednesday, October 12
- Winners announced: Friday, October 14
- Winners will receive two (2) FREE tickets each, donated by Disney|ABC Television Group
For more information about Alliance 2016 please visit familiesinschools.org/alliance2016.
For any questions please contact Cynthia Perez, Community Relations Coordinator at email@example.com.
This giveaway is administered by Families in Schools. Contest ends on October 10, 2016 at 11:59 PM PST. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Contest is open to legal residents of the United States. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Five (5) winners will be chosen by a selection committee based on content and number of shares on October 12, 2016. Each winner will be awarded with two (2) tickets to Alliance 2016 Summit via email courtesy of Disney|ABC Television Group (a $350 value). The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. The winner will be announced on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and the Families in Schools newsletter. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are not associated with this giveaway. Winner will have twenty-four hours to respond. If no response is received within twenty-four hours, another winner will be chosen.